I'm back

Tuesday, August 23, 2011







It was hot, very hot. I wish it was that hot in England, I would  spend ages on the beach, well, in the sea, really. All the time while I was there, practically boiling, I was thinking how nice it would be to have a big bowl of cold beet soup and have a swim in cool sea. Instead, I had to eat ice-cream, drink chilled cola  and "shower"  on the "beach" in Paris. I loved the misty shower but that was not enough, I went under the stronger shower with my clothes. It was hard to do anything or to care abut anything in that heat :) But still,I enjoyed it. We spent most of our money on chilled drinks, which are anything but cheap in Paris! Haven't done everything we planned, partly because of the heat and because of our metro line was closed on Sunday till late in afternoon so we wasted so much time just getting from La Defense to the centre. Anyway, it was fun but now I need a few days just to rest :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments