It’s obvious, isn’t it? It’s not obvious to me.

Friday, March 02, 2012


I've been very busy this week hence the  lack of posts. I started training at my new job (no,not graduate...) and I still have to go to my old job until notice period finishes, so I work pretty much every day. I'm a bit tired, sometimes I feel like I have been thrown in at the deep end  I do enjoy all the new things I've learnt, improving various skills, there is still a lot to learn but I feel more comfortable every day. Although it is not graduate job still it will be good work experience to add to my CV and it's full time, that means more money. Yay! :)

And this is how miserable it was this morning:



Quite a contrast from yesterday which was absolutely lovely- sunny and warm (I swapped my coat for short sleeved cardigan!). Good things never last.






You Might Also Like

0 comments