Life lately

Sunday, October 28, 2012

It feels like winter has come. Me and J. went out to a small park that we discovered recently, it was rather sunny but it was very chilly so we didn't spend much time there and headed to her place to have some coffee & warm up those frozen hands ( I didn't think of taking gloves with me just yet, didn't expect it to be that cold).

It got rather cold in our place too since it's old and has no insulation whatsoever, I've started winter-proofing our flat. I bought a draught excluder for the gap that we have under the main door, storm guard "double glazing"  film for our old single-glazing windows, which I have run out of! I really hope it will work..

I'm dreaming of winning the lottery  or making an amazing career and retire before I'm thirty and move somewhere warm, as it's not very likely, I'm buying some more film for our windows tomorrow after work.


In other news, I've received my first local & organic vegetable box (I know, so hipster), which I hope will make me eat more vegetables and try new recipes as I'm bound to get vegetables that I don't normally eat, e.g. sprouts. In this week's box I've got various lettuces, cabbage, potatoes, a bunch of carrots, a bag of sprouts, a couple of onions,leeks and some greens which I don't even recognise... yeah!  


off to cook dinner...

You Might Also Like

0 comments