Looked a bit of a weirdo if you ask me. They usually are, these vigilante types.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weekends always seem to last a second, one blink and it's Sunday evening and I'm already dreading Monday morning.

In my bid to be more productive & use my time efficiently, I should really start getting up earlier on weekends. Today I got up just before 12.00 which is incredibly late considering it's already dark around 16.00! However, sleeping habits are quite hard to change but I'll try my best.

In other news, I finally got tickets to Dusseldorf, I'm going to spend there a week, I plan to visit Luxembourg and Brussels if all goes well. The tickets were incredibly cheap, I think I'll do that a lot more often! Especially because accommodation will cost me nothing. I think I'll buy loads of my favourite chocolate whilst I'm there.  I really can't wait for this trip! I haven't booked our holiday in Menorca yet, but I will do soon. This is going to be a good year, my chums.

And here is a silly picture of me wearing my lovely hat & my boyfriend's jumper.
I think I should start shopping in men's section, they've got pretty awesome clothes

You Might Also Like

0 comments