10 000 steps challenge

Sunday, August 25, 2013

I got myself a step counter, there were cheaper alternatives but the reviews were very poor so I opted for more expensive one. It's only second day I had it, I am at 9840 at the moment, so yes I hope to reach 10000 before midnight! It was easy today because I was out and about with my friend, went to Neate's Cakery and then  we went to the shops, but I think to reach 10000 on a work day will prove to be difficult but I hope this will push me to be more active.

This lovely pedometer shows distance walked, calories burnt, fat burnt and it has 7 day memory. I might make myself a spreadsheet to keep track of my progress.                                                                                                                                                  

You Might Also Like

0 comments