Future plans

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

I'm not having a great week, tough times at work, lots of things happening, not a very good atmosphere at all. I try to cheer myself by thinking about upcoming holiday season. It will be quite special this year. i will spend Christmas in Germany with my family. It's maybe 5 years since I spent Christmas with them, so it's about time! My little cousin is already preparing presents for me (drawings), am I allowed to have a favourite? When I'm there she hardly leaves my side, as you can see in the picture above. 

I'll spend my birthday and meet New Years in...Lisbon!! yeah baby. I'm going to Portugal. I really want to have a good birthday, it always sucks, everyone with December birthday knows how it sucks sucks sucks.  Well maybe less so for those who live in Southern hemisphere, at least you can have a birthday party on the beach, hey? Anyway, I think this birthday will be a lot more fun. So it will 5 holidays abroad I had this year,OK 3 of them will have been in Germany, but still. It costs a lot of money, but I'd rather spend money on holidays than on anything else. Travelling is my thing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments