I swore to myself that if I ever got to walk around the room as manager, people would laugh when they saw me coming and would applaud as I walked away.

Friday, November 29, 2013

My skin is terrible, I'd been prescribed antibiotics, but they didn't help. I've been browsing r/skincareaddiction,the folks there know what they are talking about. I'm trying to set up a new skincare routine, bought loads of products that might work. I'd suggest to check it out, website might look a bit weird for those who're not redditors, but don't worry, you'll get used to it. I'm trying out cheater's oil cleansing method, I'm using Pond's cold cream, it seems to be less messy. It's too early to say if it's working.

I'm also keen to try  Curly Girl Routine, I've seen some fantastic results on r/curlyhair. I think I will try to do this by slowly phasing out shampoo until it's not needed.


I haven't posted any pictures lately, I had a photoshoot planned but it will have to be rescheduled till who knows when. To be honest, it's winter, it's cold and I just want to stay home, under blanket, nice and warm!

You Might Also Like

0 comments