It's how you get your kicks, isn't it? Risking your life to prove you're clever.

Saturday, November 02, 2013

             
  My colleague and me were invited to a youth fair organised by the local council, we worked at reception and I was also asked to take pictures too. Good, another opportunity to practice. I was worried about lighting. It was held in an old theatre and it was  much worse than I expected. The lights were so dim,not sure if they were aiming for romantic mood or just saving money? I don't have fast enough lens for this, oh well, I had a few decent shots, but so many potentially good  photos have come out either blurry or too much noise in the picture. They had a few dance groups and also music groups, lets just say some were better than others. Anyway, the day was quite fun, any day out of the office is a good day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments