Project 52- Week 1

Sunday, January 05, 2014

As part of my New Year resolutions, I decided to do project 52. At first I was thinking to do portrait every week but I think I won't be able to keep this up for the whole year and I'd rather actually read a book each week.

This week I read Happyslapped by a Jellyfish: The words of Karl Pilkington. I read it on our flight back to UK and it definitely made it more bearable. The first bit I laughed was this: "...I have been on quite a few holidays. Not cos I've wanted to, but because my girlfriend Suzanne likes it, so I always end up getting dragged along". It's the same with me and my SO.
The book is rather funny,same old Karl, some stories are quite familiar as he has already told them on Ricky Gervais Show, but it's still  laugh out loud funny.

You Might Also Like

0 comments