Visiting my home country II

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Continuing from my last post.

We stayed at my old flat, well my parents' flat.
This is the view from the balcony, I miss having a balcony. The chill air and the quietness of the evening is so relaxing. There were hardly any people, it wasn't that late and this is main street. 

Another selfie. If I had my tripod with me, I could have made some great shots.



My grandmother's house. Nothing special but I think location is great if you like a quiet life. The only thing you can hear there is birds singing. There is lots of land around and she has various fruit trees, she usually grows vegetables both in a greenhouse and outside. and did I mention strawberries?..

This is a picture of my great-grandfather. Such a handsome man he was.

Time flew by and we had to take a train back to Kaunas to catch our flight. We did say we should come every year, hopefully we will. It was lovely to visit but we know for sure we're never moving back.It doesn't mean we'll stay in UK either. I do have dreams but I'm not sure they're realistic. One can dream though.







You Might Also Like

0 comments