so tired.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

It's only Tuesday but I'm exhausted. Yesterday I had to go up north for training, it takes 5 hours to get there so I had to get up at 4 am to catch the very first train. It was a session on social media. Even though it's not relevant to my role, I found it very interesting and rather useful. I could possibly apply some things I learnt to my blogging.


We finished a bit earlier but I had to wait an hour for my train, I was tired and I had a headache, at least on my way back I got to go first class (the ticket was very cheap). Never went first class before, so it was somewhat exciting. The carriage was very quiet, got offered drinks on several occasions (including alcohol,but I  refrained from it), had lovely dinner (though rather small portion), but free food and drinks aside, there's not much else to it. I don't know what I was expecting.  I came back home 10pm, it was a really long day so no wonder the next morning I felt really exhausted and a tad grumpy, 2 cups of tea and 1 cup of coffee away, I finally was myself again.  


                                          This reminds me of a song by the Beatles- I'm so tired


You Might Also Like

0 comments