Things that actually work.... Frownies. A product review

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

I previously reviewed Urban Decay make up fixing spray, I thought  I need to balance it with a post on a product that actually works!

And that's frownies!!.. Have you not heard of them?

 I tend to frown a lot, it's really a bad habit but as many it's really hard to stop! I somehow stumbled upon Frownies online a while ago. At first it sounded like total bullshit. Common, how is that going to work?...It's just  piecesof sticky brown paper! But it totally does... You put them on before you go to bed and remove them in the morning. Granted, you might not be able to sleep the whole night with them, it takes some time to get used to, but I have no problem sleeping with them now. The idea behind is that it stops the facial muscles from moving and retrains them to relax.The results are truly instant, I couldn't believe it! Of course, effect wears off, so you need to use them regularly.   

Some potential negatives:
  • For some it might be a bit painful to remove it in the morning, but I have oily skin, so it's not a problem, I don't event wet before removal like it is recommended.
  • It's not cheap, £17.25 on Amazon but it's totally worth it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments