My Sunday

Sunday, September 14, 2014


My Sunday morning started very early. I got up before 6 o'clock to go to boot fair. This is the first time I went to sell rather than to buy things. I'm not going to lie, I hate getting up, especially because it's only a weekend when I can sleep in thanks to a full time job, however it was quite fun day. I didn't only sell things, as you can imagine...
random stuff for blog3

1.John Lennon- The Collection
2.John Lennon- Rock'N'Roll
3.Managing for Dummies
4.The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time

5. A Year in the Merde
6. Rosetta Stone- Spanish, Level 1-3. 


Total money spent: £6.90. Quite a bargain, I'd say. I'm especially happy with getting Rosetta Stone. When I was little a had a similar program for English and it helped me immensely, I hope Rosetta will help with my Spanish.

We're going next Sunday as well. It would be nice to get rid of some of the stuff that we have managed to acquire living in this flat for 5 years.It will be easier to move. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments