The Pretty One

Sunday, November 09, 2014

The Pretty One

Amazon kept suggesting me to watch this film but I was dismissing, thought it was not one those  chic flicks. I gave up and thought yeah, lets watch it. It was not what I expected. I was pleasantly surprised. Amazon listed as a comedy, it's not, it would be more accurate to say it's a dramedy. 

Plot: "A tragedy presents Laurel with the chance to reinvent herself as her idolized twin sister, Audrey. As she eases into the life she has always wanted, she must decide between continuing the lie or revealing herself as the perfect fraud."

It is very quirky and if that's your thing, you're going to love it, but if not, you will probably hate it.The premise may be somewhat ludicrous and rather dark but overall I thought it resulted in a genuinely sweet and charming film but it's definitely not for everyone.


You Might Also Like

0 comments