Christmas

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Christmas

I cannot say I'm particularly excited about Christmas. Not just yet anyway. I'm not one of those people who keep countdown to Christmas or start buying presents well before December. I flinch at the site of Christmas decorations before December. Or hearing the same old Christmas songs on radio for weeks and weeks.


It's not that I do not care about Christmas, it's just that do we really need to start the holiday season so early? By the time Christmas comes, I'm already tired of it all and it doesn't feel that special anymore.


I'm spending this Christmas with my family in Germany.  I cannot wait to see Christmas market in Dusseldorf and all the Christmas food and I especially look forward to see my cousins' faces when they open the presents I got for them. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments