My Latest Instagrams

Monday, June 01, 2015



1&2 A little obsessed with tulips
3. Bartas demanding food
4. My So jamming on his old guitar.
New folder (2)1

5. Waiting for delayed train at Clapham Junction

6&7 Eastbourne seafront
8. Dusseldorf Airport
New folder (2)

9& 10 View from my hotel room- Leeds Rail Station.
11. View from my other hotel room- Richmond.
12. Benrath Palace



New folder (2)3








13.  My colleague decorated my monitor whilst I was away from the office, meant to be Lithuanian  flag
  14. Lunch at Bella Italia with Jess
  15. The last rose to survive
  16. Mr &Mrs cake bunting


New folder (2)417. Popcorn for breakfast
18. My Little Box- My Provence Box
19. Being spoilt at work with hot chocolate
20. Train journey after a late night

Follow me on Instagram 

You Might Also Like

0 comments