Lewes

Saturday, March 12, 2016

DSC_6032
I spent my day off in Lewis with Marta. I haven't seen her in ages and it was so nice to catch up. Lewes is quite charming, lots of teashops and small independent shops. It was a nice sunny day but still rather chilly.

DSC_6021 DSC_6040
  DSC_6026 DSC_6025

DSC_6023

We went to Polish Pottery shop Baltica. So many pretty things. I suppose I'd like a thing or two, but the patterns too busy for my liking, so I wouldn't ever get full china set.

DSC_6018

DSC_6039
There are plenty of antique shops in Lewis, but we didn' bother to visit any of them that day.


I can't wait for the weather to get better and the trees and flowers to bloom, Grange park in Lewis is beautiful in Spring. 

Some more pictures of Lewes from a couple years ago

You Might Also Like

0 comments